Anonymous proxy websites are there to help you surf anonymously in the World Wide Web; you can visit your favorite websites with a hidden identity: the IP address + the location of your computer.
The efficiency of anonymous surfing
It’s a well known technique with its ability to eliminate restrictions faced in the internet connection. New fresh proxies are used inside companies, offices and even schools where they find limits on web pages.
The risks of anonymous surfing
You must pay attention and know the inconvenient side before using anonymous proxies; it can be harmful since all information is sent to the server like: passwords, logins and the numbers of credit cards. This information may be used in a bad way.
The levels of anonymity
- Level 1: There is anonymity the distant host knows your IP address also knows that you’re using a proxy.
- Level 4: Poor anonymity the distant host doesn’t have your IP address however it knows that you’re using a proxy.
- Level 8: Medium anonymity the distant host knows that you’re using a new fresh proxy and it thinks that it knows you your IP address however it’s not yours; in fact it’s the proxy used to show its entering interface.
- Level 16: high anonymity the distant host have no information about your IP address or the proxy used. And if the host doesn’t send additional header strings it will be considered as high anonymous.
Features and Notes
You have to make sure that you’re selecting an anonymous proxy server among new fresh proxies that sustain all the records you need to use.
To hide your address IP anonymous new fresh proxies will take off traffic like:
- Referring information
- Google chrome: Options > Under the hood > Network > change proxy settings > use a proxy server > advanced> HTTP.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Advanced > Settings > Manual proxy configuration.
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet options > Connections > LAN settings > Use a proxy server > Advanced > HTTP.
- Opera: Tools > Preferences > Advanced > Network.